Author: de-er
•Tuesday, February 17, 2009
在爱情的时间里。

毕彼特像《阿甘正传》里头的男角,在淡定语气中,字字玑珠。

For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.


我喜欢电影的平铺直叙,平淡中带些寓意,虽然有人觉得沉闷。

大起大落的人生,戏剧张力太刻意,反而突显不出平凡如你我的困局。

无论是时间平行前进或逆转,我们其实都面对同样的问题。

年华老去的形式,不只是躯壳皱纹的多寡,而是所经历之事。

我们都因此而成长,对事情的体会愈来愈不同。

我喜欢这样的一部电影,看到这样的一个人生过程。

爱情,在电影里,不过只是配角。




得尔
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 5/4/10 3:01 PM , Anonymous said...

If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.

这部电影里我记得最牢,或者最让我有感觉的是这句。
找到同道了哦,好开心。
阿甘正传也是我百看不厌的呢。哈哈。