Author: de-er
•Saturday, December 10, 2011




When I am dead, my dearest,
Sing no sad songs for me;
Plant thou no roses at my head,
Nor shady cypress tree:
Be the green grass above me
With showers and dewdrops wet;
And if thou wilt, remember,
And if thou wilt, forget.

I shall not see the shadows,
I shall not feel the rain;
I shall not hear the nightingale
Sing on, as if in pain:
And dreaming through the twilight
That doth not rise nor set,
Haply I may remember,
And haply may forget.

~ Christina Rossetti,1830-1894 ~

如果,我是说如果。

我就这么悄然而逝。

请为我,在我的告别会。

轻轻为我吟唱。

这些旋律。




得尔
This entry was posted on Saturday, December 10, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 12/12/11 2:14 AM , Anonymous said...

我们要勇敢。

国才